Ok, another little worry but nothing major lol

Lulabell

Reaction score
Ok, well I'm team yellow and we are going for a growth scan tomorrow. I'm worried we may find out the sex. Hoping that because bubs is bigger, everything will be squished and less distinguishable. I kinda want to know but at the same time would feel disappointed with myself if i found out. Anyone else had a scan around 35 weeks and been able to see the sex clearly?xx

Just reread that and realised how confusing i sound lol x

I'd just declare it to whoever is doing the scan for you that you really don't want to know the sex and I'm sure they'll do their best to make sure you don't see anything you're not meant to see :) xxx

Didn't Jayne have that problem? Team yellow till a growth scan then saw a winkie? Maybe get them to turn the screen around so u can't see it until they have probe in the right place xx

I think part of me wants to leave it to fate iykwim? LOL

Didn't Jayne have that problem? Team yellow till a growth scan then saw a winkie? Maybe get them to turn the screen around so u can't see it until they have probe in the right place xx

This would be good to do but the have a big plasma screen at foot of the bed at my maternity ward. lol xx

I had to have a 32 week scan for low lying placenta and there is no way I could have guessed what we were having from the screen, even though I knew we were having a boy! I asked the guy doing the scan to double check it was still a boy and he had to go in at a completely different angle as baby was so big that he took up most of the screen! I would just make sure its the first thing you ask/tell them! x

I have had scans at 32 weeks and 40 weeks with both children and never found out sex. tell them you don't want to know and they can avoid the area! Plus I also haven't tried to look or work it out if that makes sense! X

When i had mine i asked if she would tell me as i wanted to know and she wouldn't because baby is in a tight ball so you can't see anything really. I have my 36 week tomorrow and dont think ill see much, you can't really see much of baby as its so squished its like one big ball. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back