Who has their MWs number?!! *Off to Day Assesment Unit*

Hazel said:
I'm glad someone is taking her seriously at last. She's been feeling like this for weeks.
Tell me about it :wall: It's so frustrating as well because she's aiming to work until 15th August because of the situation she's in with not getting MA and them messing up forms etc.

:( Poor Lu x

I do hope she is ok. I suspect they may keep her in depending on how bad it is.,.... I was kept in and was going to be monitored for 2 weeks whilst baby matured, but the PE got that bad i had to be induced at 36+6.

Shes in the right place though and i hope she is ok

She's out now!! They tested her urine and they said it was clear (as was the blood test) but when she got home and tested again there was protein in her urine!?

They're not sure what it is and have sent her home... :hug: Hugs Lu! x

oh im so glad it isnt the early stages if PE!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

I dnt no why you should be checking your own urine anyway, isnt that just a big worry ball? id be doing it every loo trip lol

Morning folks!

Thanks for giving updates Dannii :hug:

4.5 hours of monitoring, tests and waiting and they thankfully :pray: it's not pre-eclampsia

Just frustrating that they couldn't figure out what it was :wall: They said to keep on as I am, taking rests, drinking plenty and eating right etc, and to bring my MW appointment forward a bit so they can check me over again.

So guess I'll just have to make friends with these little splodges and dots that visit my eyes and my friend the headache! :? 8) And just glad that my little man is well. :D

Glad it's not anything sinister. You've lived with it for this long so probably getting used to it now.

:hug:
Glad you ok!! I was worrying about you! Theyll keep a closer eye on you now but im glad its not PE!!!

xxx

:hug: Hummm sorry they cant find whats wrong. Bet your glad to be home now though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back