who does your baby settle best with?

leckershell

Reaction score
I just wanted to check if this was just me or not but Ryan settles/sleeps much better with Nat. I think it's because he smells milk on me because I breastfeed so when Ryan comes to me he wakes up and thinks about feeding whereas with Nat he is easier to calm down..

Anyone else the same?

m

Imogen settles better with me. But im her primary carer and he sees me loads more then tommo.
Though when i go off to do my jobs and leave her with her dad she dont kick off, shes fine with him.

i didn't vote.... it depends on how tired she is. If she is just drifting off she will fall asleep on me quite happily, but if she is over tired only adam seems to be able to calm her down enough to sleep.

Me most of the time, but her Dad is the magic hand at bedtime now. He plays music and they dance - she drops off immediately in his arms!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :sleep:
Lisa

melissa chills when handed 2 me- think its coz im her feeder and also i hav more patience with her (my boyf only puts up with about 2 minutes of crying b4 giving up and handing her 2 me lol)

emma settles better in the day with me but she settles the same with either of us at bedtime

Keeley wil only settle to sleep if i put her to bed if anyone else comes in to put her to bed she has to see me last or she cries :cry:

Its ok tho as i love being the last person to see her and the first person to see her i get all the gorgeous smiles and her sayin "hiya" in the morning :lol:

Isaac settles better with me, but he will also settle with his Daddy, I just want to do more with him so Daddy doesn't always get a chance :oops:

me cause she sees me more than him and more than anyone and im 99% the one who puts her to sleep anyway :)

enn said:
me cause she sees me more than him and more than anyone and im 99% the one who puts her to sleep anyway :)

I am the same...plus OH has no patience with her and I think she feels his tension if he starts to get stressed when she wont settle :roll:

Yep, I'm the same as Enn and Zoe. Oh the joys of men..... :x

:D To throw a spanner in the works -

I'm the impatient one, and can't really take it when Naomi cries. OH is a lot more patient with her whereas I just get upset or annoyed. She has always settled better for him. I don't grudge him that, I think it's great that she's not more attached to either of us, but it's BRILLIANT that I can say to him at 3am - "she'll settle better for you hun" - *L*

Ah no only a joke. But she does settle better with OH! :twisted:

Sue

I voted me but then I formula feed.
My HV said early on that it is better if my OH settles Tom in the night as he won't smell the milk so I think you're right.
Lx

Hi

Me !! im with hima ll day long and am the one that feeds him plus like rubys mommy i think he feels Bernies tension he also has no patience!!
Kiara didnt care for him till she turned a year and i stopped BF
Katrina

I find it really hard to settle Austin without feeding him, OH is loads better at it. It's probably because I know it'll take 2 mins to get him to sleep with a feed or 10 mins to sit with him and i'm impatient!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back