Who do you think your baby will look like? :0

BellaRiven

Reaction score
I was sat at work thinking about what baby Riven might look like when it occured to me that he could end up looking like one of my top 5 (men I am allowed to drop OH for with no questions asked)

Then it occured to me again that said top 5 man looks a bit like my OH :)

On the left is my top 5 man, on the right is my OH, so in summary I totally married one of my top 5 check me out lol :), which means Riven is gonna be a heartbreaker YAY :)

Sorry can you tell I am bored today lol...

30-03-201213-36-41.png

Last edited:
When I had my gender scan we got a 4d freebie and Albert has exactly the same one structure as my OH, same cheekbones, jaw and everything. I'm so pleased cos my OH is just soooo gorgeous :D

I think my baby is going to look like me, but thats just because I want him too ha xxx

http://www.morphthing.com/ using a photo of you and your OH

I did it twice one as baby boy second as just a baby

mmmmm

in the first I am sure my baby is Asian and in the second - my baby clearly has under eye bags poor kid- tired with life already!

Attachments

• Baby-of-amanda-jpg-and-chris-jpg.jpg
    Baby-of-amanda-jpg-and-chris-jpg.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Baby-of-amanda-jpg-and-chris2-jpg.jpg
    Baby-of-amanda-jpg-and-chris2-jpg.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 6
From my 4d scan my little girl looks just like her daddy!

This is creepy, it's exactly as I expect him to look lol

Attachments

• 30-03-2012 15-12-12.png
    30-03-2012 15-12-12.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 7
Ooh, your hubby is quite a looker BellaRiven! I'm embarrassed to say I don't know who the guy in your top 5 is??!!!! But they do look pretty similar... Well done you!!!

From our 4d scan I think my little girl is the spit of my husband, has his nose and mouth. He can't see it but I definitely can. A couple of people have said to me,' oh she as your chin'. I didn't realise I had such a distinctive chin LOL!!

The top 5 guy is someone called Charlie Hunnam and yum yum lol :)

Just googled him! I remember him from queer as folk, he's changed a bit now though...all grown up and yes he is HOT!!!

My son looks like me and OH, has features from us both. Some days he looks more like OH and others more like me.

Our daughter, in her 4d scan, looks exactly like her brother, but female version!

Im hoping Sebastian looks like my OH, he has amazing blue eyes and i hope seb gets those too because i like blue eyes on kids, their always really wide and bright :D, OH and me have quite dark hair so i think he'll have dark hair too :D

my little girl looks like a mini version of my mum but henry i thiink is gonna be the spit of his daddy we know he already has his nose x x x x

My ds1 is his daddies double, ds2 im not 100% sure who he looks like hehe he just looks like himself. My 4d scan showed Ethan has ds1 face space and ds2 wee nose lol its was so cute xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back