Which Tests to use?

MamaMoo

Reaction score
so, we are going to be testing on Friday. AF is due Thursday. My question is, which tests are the best to use?

I usually test with an asda cheapy first and then if i think there's a line there i use a first response - they're more expensive so i don't like to waste them! Xx

I've seen some posts from ladies saying that the Superdrug ones are good for early result xx

And good luck :)

Oh if you want a clearblue digi one, a seller on eBay does a double pack for £8.25! I've bought one. It comes sealed so It's just the same as the ones in the shops which are £13 or £14! So if you order one now and can wait til Saturday to test you'll post likely have it by then! Xx

Thanks girlies. Will def check those out. Vic what is the eBay seller name I look out for? That's a bargain at half price!! Def be wanting some of those! Thanks for the heads up! I think I will wait until Saturday now : )

alot of us also use tescos own they are only £4 for 2 pack and are normally quite sensitive xx

I may grab a variety lol :D

Lucky you jojo! Congratulations!!! : D

I like the Tesco own brand ones as they are very cheap.
Got my last bfp with those.

Good luck xx

tesco/asda/morrisons or superdrug own brand tests are great and are just under £4 for a 2 pack

michelle x

Sorry for late reply. It's ja-healthcare but if you search clearblue pregnancy test it comes up on first page I think. Might need to ask them if they can post it to you tomorrow :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back