which test?

spanzee

Reaction score
:wall2:
Dont know what test to use when i decide to test!
i dont want to spend a lot. will be testing two days after AF is due.
Wilkinsons strips.
wilkinsons actual test.
Asda cheapies
boots cheapies?

Which ones have you found most reliable. please help! :lol:

I find the morrisons and asda cheapies work well for me. I tend to get a bfp on them before I test positive on
a clearblue digi x

theres not a morrisons close to me,
where as i walk home and on the way i go past all of the above :D
i dont wanna pay 7 yet, if i get a pos result on a cheapy id then buy a cb digi :D x

Superdrug! Give me a feint bfp at 12 dpo

I've heard super drugs own brand are good but in my experience I just go for the cheapest one that detects the lowest hgc levels, usually 25 .. X

I got majority of my tests from the pound shop. Just strip tests but u can buy them off ebay. Which this pregnancy though I went to tesco because it across the road and there u can but a twin pack of tests for 3quid.

i got an asda twin pack and tested and my possitive line nearly came up at the same time as the test line, iwould use them again if i ever needed to, and there about 4 quid, i used the second one the next day just to check lol

has anyone ever had a false evap line with asda cheapies?

I totally agree with Spanzee.. it's so confusing just knowing which test to even take :(

What are peoples general opinions of the first response tests? and is it always best to do a test first thing in the morning (regardless of what the test advices) or does it not matter?

If anyone could advice...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back