Which one of these would you get?

Rachel

Reaction score
I can't decide which one of these double pushchairs to get :doh:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... tto/740918
This one I like because it folds small and looks easy to steer and get on off trains ect. Don't like the small shopping basket though or that I can't use a car seat with it :doh:

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/B ... ref=740918
This one looks abit bulky to be getting on off trains but I like that it can be folded with one hand, can use it with a car seat and I like the big shopping basket :think:

If it were you then which one of these would you go for and why? I really can't decide which one I should go for :doh:

I don't have any experience with double buggies but I have the graco quattro tour in single version and I LOVE it (though i haven't actually got baby to put in it yet, lol).
Have you pushed them round at all? If not then it'd be wise to do that in case you like the feel of one of them better, also try folding them to see how easy it is to do.

I LOVE the fact i can fold my graco with one hand!

I have no experience of double buggies but i like the first one :)

Going purely on looks as I dont have experience with double buggies I like number 2 :D

LilysMummy said:
Going purely on looks as I dont have experience with double buggies I like number 2 :D

agree

I vote Graco.

I think it looks better, bigger shopping basket and I love my Graco. xxx

Thanks for your replies. I will probably go for the Graco one now then :)

I prefer the graco one as it looks sturdier than the cossato one and like you say you have the ability to use car seat with the graco one, which I think would be handier. Plus the one handed folding mechanism is bound to come in handy with two LOs.

I like the second one because the child in the back looks like they would have a better view.
The first one says that the child in the back is 'safely cocooned' but to me that just means they are stuffed behind the front one and will be bored stiff staring at the back of the front seat all the time.

I had the Graco one and it was ok but heavy! And I liekd that you could add the car seat to the rear seat so like a travel system!The cosetto one looks lighter so I would go for that!
Also, although my Graco was fine, my sister had 2 graco prams and the wheels fell off both (once while she was crossing the road) so Im kinda put off them now! lol

Thanks for your replies :D

Lea - Im not too sure about the graco one now after reading that :shock: Also was the Graco really heavy? I will be using it for trains so don't really want one that's heavy and awkward :think:

Think I will have to go and have a look at them in the shop before I decide now :think:

I do prefer the look of the second one but it is 17.5kg which seems really heavy. I just had a quick look at other tandems and none seem to be as heavy as that. If you do want to get it I would go and try it out first to see what it feels like to push and how heavy feels when folded.

The Graco does seem heavy and will be even heavier if I put shopping in it ect but on them reviews there was a couple of problems with the Cosatto :think: Wish there was some reviews on the Graco so I could compare :doh:

Im still undecided on which one to get :doh: Im going to have to go to a shop and have a look and push of them both before I decide I think. I was hoping to be able to just order it and get it delivered to my door :lol:

I'd go with the first one purely for how small it folds up. My sister had a Gracco single pushchair and even in a fairly big car boot it took up all the space and was really annoying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back