Which nappies????

fayebalina

Reaction score
Hi all now i know some of you have had your babies and some are already mums.....this one is for you to help us expecting for the first time!
I wanna start getting toiletries and thing and my biggest problem is that of which nappies to choose!
Obviously some are better than others so which do you find the best?????

I'm obviously not a mummy quite yet but I voted pampers already. My friends daughters used them and I am just happy with them so don't see a need to change. (I used to live with my friend for a year or so during a break up to help bring up her children just incase you wondered why I took that much notice of the nappies!!)
I will probably buy some huggies just to get my free changing bag from Boots though :lol:

I've been stocking up on both when they've been on special offer. ASDA had Huggies with up to 40% off a few weeks ago so I bought a few packs.

I have to say neither for me.

I recommend Tescoes, they seems to fit better than Pampers and her half price, that's a hell of a saving and at the end of the day that's a load of dosh :)

Pampers are about £6.50 up for a pack but Tescoes are £3.50.

i found on mine that each one worked best for there sex...

hmm that didnt come out right, what i mean is, on my daughter, huggies were crap, she leaked through them, but pampers kept her dry, but on my son pampers were no good, he got very wet, but huggies were brill and kept him dry.

must be the posion of the lining in them or something, so coz im having a boy again, this time i will be using huggies, but if i was having a girl, i would use pampers lol

confused?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back