Which are the best swim nappies?

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
We are off to France in September and I need to get Jake some swim nappies. I was going to buy disposable ones so that I don't have to worry about washing dirty swim pants. I know Huggies do swim nappies but has anyone tried any others such as Boots or other own brands? Or do you think that reusable are better? Jake is only 16lb 4oz at the moment so in Huggies he will have to have small (16-26lb I think). I certainly don't want any poo leaks in the swimming pool because that would be so :oops:

i have been swimming with damon a few times using the huggies ones - no prolems at all with them - they are really easy to get on and off!

I've been taking Austin swimming since he was 7 weeks old (& about 10lb). I always use Huggies Littlw Swimmers (16-26lb), I find that with his little shorts on too they stay on fine even though they're too big.

You can only buy large Tesco swim nappies in my local shop which are way too big for Austin so I haven't tried them. I got a pack of 12 Huggies ones for anbout £4.50 and have never had any leaks or anything. I've never used a reuseable one so can't really comment but the disposable ones are so easy to use.

I've bought Huggies Little Swimmers for our holiday too. When they are smaller it's advised to avoid all leeks and spills that you use something like a Happy Nappy over the top, a pair of swimshort things,

http://www.splashabout.net/catalog.php? ... ry=4&id=80

I've bought them for my LO since we'll start swimming at 6 weeks old, they are really sweet and I know you can buy them cheaper on ebay if you want to save a few pounds. I've bought a few sizes and pleased with them all. Holiday wise I'm sure just the Huggies would be fine but if you were doing swim lessons etc a lot of schools insist on the happy nappy protector so they don't have to stop, drain, clean and refill the pool between classes.

Oh I also have a Boots re-usable and one from Mothercare too, both cute but given I'm still prego I've not used any of them yet just saying what I have bought type thing.

I have used boots own with a happy nappy ontop as thats the requirement of the swim school...I have never had any leaks or probs..if you are using disposable i defo say boots are as good as little swimmers

i used to but the reusable swim nappies . need to get rachael a pair

I have little swimmers and am taking eefie and DD to waterworld next week. Eefie can sometimes have a bit of a runny tum with the teething. Do little swimmers work and can they hold in like looseish poos?

I have bought Boots disposable nappies but I am going to buy him a happy nappy to go over the top.

Dylan had a wee in his today as it went all over the floor when i took it off so know it isn't leaking :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back