Which Magazine

I dont know what the shop is like - all just been online and over the phone, but always been speedy delivery and very good with any questions!

I also had great customer service and fast delivery with the glasgow pram centre, wasnt buying a carseat tho, was getting my cot and travel cot.

Can you please tell me what they said about the recaro young car seats? I just ordered two.... :pray:

kellysomer said:
Can you please tell me what they said about the recaro young car seats? I just ordered two.... :pray:

There are 3 types but I guess it's not the infant carrier (which is on their best buy list)? There's the Recaro Young Sport and Recaro Young Expert Plus on the site. Both get 56%. They said that both could have better crash protection and that with the expert there's the chance it could be installed incorrectly when used with a seatbelt. Both get good marks for head support and comfort.

could you tell me what they say about the micralite fastfold

and which double buggy is the best too? Thanks :)

Oliver's mummy said:

Oooh good review - 81%. Only cons are that it's not suitable from birth and limited storage. Easy to push, light, easy to fold etc. Best buy.

No reviews at all on double buggies which is weird!

can i be cheeky and ask if they've done a test on the bebe confort axis ( rthe one that swivals to get babe in) thanks you !!!

daftscotslass said:
Oliver's mummy said:

Oooh good review - 81%. Only cons are that it's not suitable from birth and limited storage. Easy to push, light, easy to fold etc. Best buy.

No reviews at all on double buggies which is weird!

thanks for looking for me, much appreciated :hug:

We've ordered the Priorifix Lorna... I found a 10% off code for boots as well as the 20% off they currently have :dance: So it worked out at £165 rather than £220 or something like that. We also got £24 of points wooooo.

Only downside was they only had black left boooo.
:hug:

laracomps said:
We've ordered the Priorifix Lorna... I found a 10% off code for boots as well as the 20% off they currently have :dance: So it worked out at £165 rather than £220 or something like that. We also got £24 of points wooooo.

Only downside was they only had black left boooo.
:hug:

Ooooo cheers Lara. Might go get it fitted at the weekend and then buy it. Think we were going to go for black anyways in case we need it again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back