Which Magazine

daftscotslass

Reaction score
If anyone is interested or needs to know anything from there give me a shout as I've suscribed online for a month. :)

Tis a Best Buy! Main con is that the viewfinder isn't very accurate but it is good at close ups and has a good monitor :)

Aha.... What about the next stage car seats? I'm sure you'll be looking at those too hehe.

Prob looking at a Maxi-cosi Tobi. Do they have one that they recommend the most? I have no idea how Which works!

Muchos Gracias :hug:

Yeah Lara I can answer this before I even go to the page :rotfl: We were looking at the Tobi as well but the best rated of the group 1 car seats is the PrioriFix. We don't have Isofix, though. I can't remember what they said about the Tobi but will have a wee lookie just now.

Edit: The Priorifix got 75%, the Tobi 56%. They said the Priorifix is the best group 1 they tested (there are LOTS that haven't been tested). They said the Tobi has not so great front impact protection.

SarahH said:
Priorifix is what I have and it is fab!

Do you use it with Isofix Sarah? Our car doesn't have Isofix points and was wondering how easy it was to install without. Was going to be cheeky by trying it out at our local pram centre and buying it from Boots.com if it fits :lol:

Hmmm we don't have Isofix either. And we have a Clio (2 doors grr) so I think we'll end up being a bit limited. BAH HUMBUG.

Let me know how you get on with the prioryfix Lorna? Or if you stumble across another which is good without :)

THANKSSSSSSSssssssssssssssss xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just seen a few things on the net that say its easy to fit the prioryfix with just a belt :)

We have just bought a Priorifix today, but it is in my living room at the mo! We will be using the isofix, but I will look in the book in a min and see how easy it is with a seatbelt.

DSL - Boots.com has sold out of all but the Lily pink one at the moment. We got ours from Olivers baby care for £200, ordered yesterday at 10.00 it came today at 2.00. (but we do live fairly close to the shop)

I have the Priorifix and don't have Isofix and it was as easy as pie to fit! Its easy to take it out if need be (if need extra space).

I love my Priorifix, its so comfy for DD, plenty of room to grow into and easy to keep clean, a big big recommendation from me!

I got mine from Boots in a sale for £110! Can either of you wait until January sales?

Valentine Xxx

may I suggest checking out the prices on www.glasgowpramcentre.co.uk - this is where I ordered ours from, much cheapness and uuber fast delivery, and excellent assitance on the phone!

valentine said:
I have the Priorifix and don't have Isofix and it was as easy as pie to fit! Its easy to take it out if need be (if need extra space).

I love my Priorifix, its so comfy for DD, plenty of room to grow into and easy to keep clean, a big big recommendation from me!

I got mine from Boots in a sale for £110! Can either of you wait until January sales?

Valentine Xxx

Thanks Valentine that's super. I don't think we'll be changing car seats for a wee while yet though her long legs are edging off the seat - her head is still well down though.

Oh and Sarah - I might just have to go there now :doh:

I just looked in the book and it looks easier than the infant one to fit.

This is the one I have - Maxi Cosi Priori XP, but in this design.

I'm not sure what the difference is between the XP and the SPS, apart from SPS being cheaper, but the XP is the one that Which magazine and all my offline friends rated, and I'm really glad we went for it.

Glasgow Pram Centre website is fab! Cheap!

Valentine Xxx

This is what we have for Arianna
priorifix-happy-flower.jpg

Oh I'm so confused now.

Prioryfix... Priory XP and Priory SPS?! Are they all one and the same?

Hmm they must be different? The prioryfix has an extra bar thing that touches the floor.

Was looking to buy ours on boots as they have 20% off at the moment, and as of tomorrow apparently they have 1000 points per £50 you spend! Which would mean millions of points for meeeeee :D

I won't be putting her in it just yet mind you. Not only is she not quite 20lb yet, I want to keep her rear facing as long as I can, even if it is doing my back in (only have a 3 door car)

daftscotslass said:
valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

Thanks Valentine that's super. I don't think we'll be changing car seats for a wee while yet though her long legs are edging off the seat - her head is still well down though.

Oh and Sarah - I might just have to go there now :doh:

Lorna - Glasgow Pram Centre is crap :lol: This site is much better than the shop. Stirling Pram Centre is better actually.

Craig and I went a while back and there was hardly anything there at all and I thought it would be huge but it isn't

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back