Need recommendation of cheap, lightweight puschair w/basket

Dinski

Reaction score
I need to buy a very lightweight, cheapish (£100 or less) pushchair as my expensive pushchair/pram has fallen apart after only 4 months. I need something with a big basket that is easy to access, something that can quite easily go up and down stairs and something that is not too heavy (7kgs or less if possible) as I live in a block of flats and also needs to fold up quite small as to fit in a boot without being taken apart.

If anyone can recommend a pushchair for my lo I would be delighted. I am happy to use a 6 month + one as he will be that age soon enough.

I was going to buy the M&P Aria but it has quite a lot of bad reviews online.

Please give me your recommendations as I am desperate to get one this weekend.

Cheers!

we got the bruin all weather zen one and its great its about £70 from toys r us and has a reasonable basket comes with rain cover and parasol, best one we came across, i have no experience of any others to compare though.

I have the maclaren quest and its so light weight (bout 5.5kg IIRC) and easy to fold down and I can lift it upstairs with oran in it. easy to put up and down, comes with rain cover. Only problem is the basket is ok to get to if seat upright but not if its lay down, however you can get buggy bags to put on them. I love it cause I can hold my umberella in one hand and push it straight, round corners etc with my other hand, no other buggy ive pushed has let me do it one handed!!

there £110 in mothercare but I got mine £79.99 delivered online, think it may have been kiddicare.

oh and the come with raincover which is so easy to put on also

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back