which forum members live the closest?

xrachx

Reaction score
well i live in grimsby so i am in the same town as kelly g, i dont know how close as i dont know what street she is down, i was just reading trixi's post about going out and noticed quite a few of you have been on nights out in the same area, so who lives near who?...just curious..lol
ohh and snuggle met up with carina for a walk! so they must be very close.

I live in sheffield and i know some others live in sheffield but im not sure where.
Might even have my next door neighbour on here.........lol

Carina lives in Kettering and I live in Oakham so we're about 45 mins drive away from each other but we met up sort of in between so not too far to travel. I'm going to her house for lunch next week though :D I wonder how far Grimsby is from me??? :think:

I live about 10 mins from Minxy and we meet up quite a bit.
Also Beany lives 5 mins away and I also see Beanie quite a lot she's about 45 mins away.

There are more people round here too but I don't see them all.

I know someone is from Washington which is about 5 minutes away from me. Can't remember who though :think:

And I live about 20 minutes away from Krystal. Well, 20 minutes if you drive fast anyway :lol:

I live about 10min walk from Makka P but I dont think she comes on much now - she is a friend of mine anyways!

i live next door to caz86 parents her mums one of my best friends lol..(i think thats ur username) kelsey lives aobut an hour from me.. i kow there are a few from wales here never emt anyone though.. appart from caz obviously

xrachx said:
well i live in grimsby so i am in the same town as kelly g, i dont know how close as i dont know what street she is down, i was just reading trixi's post about going out and noticed quite a few of you have been on nights out in the same area, so who lives near who?...just curious..lol

Hiya Rach

I actually live in Immingham but i put Grimsby as not many people know where Immingham is lol

soverign is from grimsby not sure where tho

Kelly G said:
xrachx said:

Hiya Rach

I actually live in Immingham but i put Grimsby as not many people know where Immingham is lol

soverign is from grimsby not sure where tho
aww yer sovereign lives in waltham, i used to live in immingham years ago.

x-kirsty-x said:
I know someone is from Washington which is about 5 minutes away from me. Can't remember who though :think:

And I live about 20 minutes away from Krystal. Well, 20 minutes if you drive fast anyway :lol:

yeah 'only 20 mins' but do I get a visit :shakehead: :lol:

Awwww bless you... tell you what, I'll take an hour out of my very busy schedule sometime soon to visit you :lol:

I live by evemarie8 and BeckyJ and anybody else who lives by Redditch :lol:

As Natalie already said, we live about 20 mins away from each other, Jaydesmummy has been here before to and she is in Granthem which is about half an hour 40 mins away. I know there are more from Notts but not sure who and where they live though.

Lilysmummy lives in the next town to me, but I haven't met any actual Bromsgrovians on here!!

x-kirsty-x said:
Awwww bless you... tell you what, I'll take an hour out of my very busy schedule sometime soon to visit you :lol:

Awww jeez fanks.. only if you can squeeze me in :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back