which fake tan, and how to apply

Melly+2

Reaction score
The fake tan i bought is crap it looks like ive deffo been
tangoed, and the everyday use ones are crap as they
dont seem to make any difference, any tips on which tan
is best and what do you find is the bast way to apply it, i
find it goes all crap on my legs and tummy no idea why?? :think:

Well i ended up mixing my boots soltan with my st tropez everyday use and it looks ok, i really dont have the money to spend on the really expensive stuff, my face and my feet went a bit cack which i dont underdtand as i rubbed it in for ages :?

Fake Bake is brilliant, you have to apply it and build up the tan, its not an instant dark tan so you can build up to a natural shade for your skin tone. It goes on lovely, no streaks.

They sell it in Superdrug.

ooo i like the sound of that, how much is it to buy?

I use fake bake too, not the original fake bake though, The Beyond Bronze by Fake Bake

242608_l.jpg

Its better than the normal Fake Bake and cheaper. I have every tan going - about 200 quids worth in my bathroom at the mo :lol:

If you want something cheaper though use this

Loreal_Nuti-summer_Medium_Tan_1139.jpg

I used this yesterday and after one application Im glowing - it might have something to do with being preggo though but its good stuff. Im saving my exoensie ones for when Ive popped, I'll be half the size and use half the tan :lol:

If you want instant coulor you should try Rimmel's Sun Shimmer Bronzing Spray, it's an aerosol can and you juast spray it on, plus the bonus is it just washes off with soap and water, but for example if you spill a drink or something down you it won't come off, you need to really wash it for it to come off, i love it and it's only £4.99 for a can!

http://www.rimmellondon.com/UK/products ... spx?id=285

i tried neutrogena nourishing glow body moisturiser, having not had that much success with johnsons holiday sun i didnt have high expectations..
but i put it on a few days running and it made my skin look sunkissed and shiny and nice..like a highlighter! its good and not streaky.
i've done fake tans like st tropez but i'm quite pale so they tend to be uneven and look orange! so i stick to the tanning moisturisers and this one is pretty good!

i've got Fake Bake, it was about £18 though, i didn't find it brilliant, i've just bought the new Nivea one & its crap!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back