Fake tan.

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations for a good fake tan?

I'm using St Trpoez Self Tan Bronzing mouse because it is easy to apply. The results are ok but I wouldn't call it amazing.

Bare in mind I have quite a medterrainian skin tone and that I have a 5 second attention span. I guess I'm looking for easy options here :D

I really like Piz Buin. I did make the mistake first time round of not using a tanning mit :oooo: but when applied with a tanning mit it looks great :)

i use airbrush legs by sally hanson it goes on lovely its easy to apply and washes off its fab x

Asda own sun system! Dead cheap, stinks but lovely colour the next day after a shower, and did I mention dirt cheap lol x

I use fake bake too but its not that cheap. xx

I've just been looking at fake bake - which is the best one to get??? there's so many to choose from?!?

I use the original lotion and it works a treat but not tried any of the other ones, think they do a spray one too. Have tried other brands of spray and just couldnt get on with them

Thanks :smile: I'll look it up on eBay - I buy everything there x

I'm a bit of a tan junky :blush: my top 2 are tantastic and l'oreal xx

ive got st moriz (cheap version of St Tropoez) its £2.99 from Dazzle n Xtra's, its instant but then cooks a bit more over 4-6 hours,
its first time iv actually used any fake tan n its gone down a bloody treat, im not umpa lumpa or streaky, so go me! lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back