Fake tan

Rachel

Reaction score
Everytime I do fake tan it goes all streaky and patchy :shock:

Just wondering if theres anything you can do before or when applying it to make it look even?

My skin is pale and im fed up of it now so want a nice even looking tan, lol

I use Garnier Summer Body Lotion, its a daily moisturiser which contains a small amount of tanning ingredient so that it builds up a natural looking tan.

I find it great as have always had problems in the past with streaky tans! lol :lol:

I only use the build up tans now... I've just started using Avons Satin Glow and it is honestly the best one I have ever used!

SarahH said:
I only use the build up tans now... I've just started using Avons Satin Glow and it is honestly the best one I have ever used!

ooooo i might have to give that a try! :)

I'll try the build up tans then :) I think I saw that garnier summer body on offer in boots the other day so i'll go and have a look there.

I was told that if you exfoliate and moisturise before applying it it should help to go on without being streaky - doesn't work for me though :lol:

Xxx

I've heard same as Lindsey, but didn't work for me either, always had darker patchy bits on my knees and elbows :roll:

I used to use a build up one, I used Johnsons Holiday Skin, but I actually hate the smell....so don't use it anymore, will start again with a different brand now the weather is getting better and I feel the need to glow :D

Mine always goes streaky too :roll:

I was using Johnsons Summer Tanning Moisturiser or something like that on my face and although it did give me a slight tan I found it more orange than brown, not very natural at all :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back