Which Colour Pram - Help me!!

happy-chick

Reaction score
OK we've chosen the Silver Cross 3D Travel System as our pram but cant decide which colour so please vote for your fave! Includes: pushchair, foot muff, changing bag, rain cover, apron, pram liner and mattress.

Cargo
700517_l.jpg
700517_l_b.jpg

Jet Sport
41%2BC041xkZL._SX315_SY375_.jpg
41zKswbeV3L._SX315_SY375_.jpg

cargo deffinately.
i think the other looks too plain :)

I love dark colours so I have gone for the dark plain one (easier to get matching bits n bobs too as most extras come in navy or black)

I vote Jet, mainly because i love the darker colours, they dont show the muck as much. :D

jet and then get nice foot muffs or blankets. That way it will always match and look good :D

annem said:
jet and then get nice foot muffs or blankets. That way it will always match and look good :D

U get the muff etc with it already.... arghh decisions decisions!! haha

The cargo for me babe i think black looks a bit too much atleast the gray in the top one breaks it up a little :D

happy_chick said:
annem said:

arr!! whats your baby changing bag like?

annem said:
happy_chick said:
annem said:

You also get that with it hehe they all match whichever we choose kinda thing, sorry I should have said that ive added it to first post!

happy_chick said:
annem said:
[quote="happy_chick":184ft6g1]
annem said:

You also get that with it hehe they all match whichever we choose kinda thing, sorry I should have said that ive added it to first post![/quote:184ft6g1]

That makes it difficult then. I like the cargo but i think it would get more dirty. The Jet i think is really nice and i guess it will go with all your baby's outfits ha ha!! I still stick with jet!!

im a fan of black and if jets black then black :p

are both really nice.. ive seen the black one everywhere.. so mayb the cargo is not as common? i dunno.. i cant pick because mine is black and silver lol..either one is nice..

I prefer Cargo as I always think black prams get so hot in the sun!

i saw the cargo one in the shop near me and it's absolutely gorgeous in fact i want it for my next LO it's gorgeous! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back