Tots bots cloth nappys

Sarah13

Reaction score
Does anyone use these? I just wondered as I have a sample one that has an inner and outer, when I took off the outer the inner was wet on the outside, is that how it works? He didn't have it on long as he pooed. I'm trying to decide which cloth nappys to buy more of and like that you can have different outer parts but wasn't sure if it should work this way!

i use the tots bots easyfits v2. they are a all in one. when i take it off her after 4 hours the booster bit of the nappy is soaking but the fleece bit is compeltly dry.

i always check as i think its quite amazing!

It's so strange how they work, I was looking at the all in one ones too

I have some of the two part nappies like you said about in your first post and yes the outside of the inner should be wet as it wicks away moisture from baby but the waterproof outer stops clothes getting wet.
I also have the all in ones, which are easier to use but I don't think are quite as good as the two-part nappies, I find I have to check round the legs more with the all in ones as if they aren't on just right then they leak. Have only found this recently though as Lizzie has a big bum but skinny legs - she was more in proportion when she was little lol!

Kynon has right fat legs just now! Thats good to know Becky, thanks. I don't know which to buy, maybe just get different ones to see which I prefer after a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back