which bags?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Ok, so where do i start lol....

Got most me bags sorted :D
ive done me labour bag & small suitcase for after labour and a small bag that my hubby can pick up for extra's when he comes back for some bits so that he doesnt have to prat bout looking for all the bits lol.

Sooo when i go into labour do i just take the labour bag and then let hubby bring in the small suitcase after ive had the baby with the other small bag or do i take the labour bag & suitcase whn im in labour and then let hubby bring the extra bag in when he gets to come back and brings it in another day.????
Lol x

Im just getting FOB to bring it all in at once. Ive only got 2 small bags really. Saves going back to the car. I think its just personal choice.

Tbh, your probably just going to want everything to hand really. Or at least I assume you will (this is my first as well), so could be worth just taking it all in together :) xxx

its so hard to think about what you're gonna want to have with you isnt it! Im definately gonna sit down and get my head around it this week. PROMISE!!!

I'd be tempted to get OH to bring everything, you never know how quick or slow its gonna be and the last thing you need is to be sitting there wanting something while he has to go home to get it.

Dont forget your lipbalm; this was one thing that I really wanted, luckily my mum had some in her bag :)

Dont forget your lipbalm; this was one thing that I really wanted, luckily my mum had some in her bag :)

got in in the bag all good and ready :D lol
i think im guna take all the bags well when i say all i mean small suitcase labour bag and any extras in little bag lol. x

Id take all the bags with me, iv got my bag of stuff and babies bag of stuff and gonna have a bag with snacks too and they are all coming with me :p just hoping OH remembers where all the stuff is in the bags of im gonna have trouble lol x

I've just got holdall for me and baby's stuff all in small bag, lot easier that way :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaisyLynn
Back