Which Baby Monitor is Best?

KJ

Reaction score
Hi all,

well I think it's the last of my main baby items I have to buy, but I have no idea which is best?

What would you suggest?

K.,xx

they are all as good as each other in my opionin i have a fisher price lights and sounds one and it is very good plus the base has a night light on it.

and it was only £19.99

i bought a tommee tippee one. it has the sensor mat which goes under the mattress and if theres no movement after 20 seconds it sets off an alarm.
the box and the handset flash green whenever theres a movement so you can see they are fine if you go somewhere else in the house

I have the phillips one (green and white) it has the room temp on and a selection of lullabuys too, its quite pricey but worth it i think

x

Duds said:
I have the phillips one (green and white) it has the room temp on and a selection of lullabuys too, its quite pricey but worth it i think

x

i've got this too duds, its a BT digital baby monitor plus and i got it from boots for £69.99, its really good though, i think its far superior to analogue, i bought analogue first and was forver checking oliver nearly every minute, but now i can hear every little thing so i check him once every 30 mins, its soooooo sensitive too (this can be set to be more or less sensitive)

i'd spend a bit more and you DEFEINITLY get a better monitor.

Sorry to ramble :lol:

I just used the basic tomy classic. It was pretty cheap compared to some of them and it just does what it says on the tin. I don't think you need to spend a lot of money for a monitor for a healthy baby.

we also bought the BT digital monitor which seems good when we have had a play with it!

We got the Boots video monitor-its pricey at £100 but we were lucky and my work pals got me it as a leaving prezzie when I went on mat leave :cheer:

There is a camera in her nursery, and we have a small monitor downstairs which comes on when she makes a noise. We can link it to tv with a lead so we can watch her on big screen (handy of the tvs boring :wink: )

It has been one of the best things we have ever used as new parents its so reassuring

I have the BT digital it is great coz it has no feedback or interference

I would recommend that you get a digital monitor as they have no interference. I have the BT Digital which is fab.
You can also get the Digital baby monitor plus which is the same but it has a thermometer. I didn't get the plus as I already have a room thermometer and apparently it can be annoying as it flashes or something if the room isn't the correct temperature(or so I read in a review). I have put a link to Amazon but it might be worth looking on e bay to see if you can get it cheaper.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/BT-023214-Digit ... 891&sr=8-1

Thanks everyone, BT digital it is!!

K.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER