Where's she gonna sleep?

Jade89

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a bit of a dilemma...

I'm going on a cruise in july but the bedrooms on the ship have got 2 sets of bunk beds, I dont think the rooms will ft a travel cot in! I don't wanna buy a bed rail and it not fit the beds and aaliyah will be 8 months old by then and I don't know if she will be crawling or not i just want somewhere safe for her to sleep, and the small moses basket style travel cots would probaby be too small and they only go up to when the child can sit up! Any suggestions?

You could take a childs blow up bed and put it on the floor in between the bunks or something.

Jade89 said:
Hi all, I have a bit of a dilemma...

I'm going on a cruise in july but the bedrooms on the ship have got 2 sets of bunk beds, I dont think the rooms will ft a travel cot in! I don't wanna buy a bed rail and it not fit the beds and aaliyah will be 8 months old by then and I don't know if she will be crawling or not i just want somewhere safe for her to sleep, and the small moses basket style travel cots would probaby be too small and they only go up to when the child can sit up! Any suggestions?

let her sleep with you

Thanx for the idea's.

Budge, I don't like her sleeping with me, I wake up every 2 mins checking ive not rolled over lol

I don't think they provide any sleeping facilities for babies or children not old enough to sleep alone but I think i'm gonna go with chaelihol's idea, thats exellent! Ive been looking at them but only the ones that are suitable for babies up until they sit up! Aaliyah's very advanced as it is so I reckon she would be able sit up by then! I feel much better now lol!

Thanx alot. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back