Where's our resident pram expert?

Kylie1007

Reaction score
I feel that my next "biggish" purchase will be a pushchair that folds down to nothing. Thinking about my holiday and all the baby paraphenalia that comes with the territory...our car will be full enough without the bulk of our silver cross pushchair so I'm thinking about a stroller like the quinny zapp (not v keen on how the Quinny looks) that is really lightweight. Can anyone recommend anything?

Dunno, I think the pramaholic around here is Lozzi...Looooooooooozzi, we're looking for ya!
I have seen that Maclaren have one that looks quite light and "foldable", but I havent really started thinking about this. Truth is we have a big van so I can put the puschair in the back without folding, so dont really matter! Even so, I do want to find something that folds down more easily... mine is a terror, so will be watching your thread, Kylie. Hope you dont mind!

:hug:

Lisa

Hiya

I have this

f25e_21.jpg

Its a Petite Star Zia, it comes in cranberry (above) which some people think it is red but its pink

Black

744a_11.jpg

And Teal again looks a greeney colour but is blue

3bbe_11.jpg

Its is almost the same as a quinny zapp but the zia lays flat, comes with a raincover (the zapp doesn't) and it is cheeper than the zapp!

They are £99.99 new, i got mine off ebay and i love it, folds realy small, it fits in the boot of our ford KA with room to spare, its verry lightweight and easy to push! You can also get a matching coseytoe for £30 but i just use a buggy snuggle on mine!

I have had 7 pushchairs and this is by far the lightest and folds the smallest!

A few of the girls have have got them on here and they also love it!

Hope this helps, im sure Lozzi will be along soon with her expert advice :rotfl:

I have this push chair - Graco - Mosaic stroller;

726117_l.jpg

It was £100 but toysRys has it down to £70.00, all new.

Fits into the boot of a renault clio/fiesta and a mini :shock:

It's light weight, folds right down and easy to use. When I flew back from Cyprus, they put it in the luggage hold, it was that compact.

Below is the link;

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Product.aspx/bruhome/brutravel/brutravelgraco/726117

We went to Mothercare, Toys R US & mamas and papas today and ended up buying the Maclaren Triumph http://www.mothercare.com/gp/product/B0 ... 1&mcb=core
as it was only 4.7kg and folded down pretty tidily. Although I HATE the look of theQuinny, I was v impressed at how small it folded down..however it doesn't recline and with a 4 month old baby, that's a must! (and it's from 6mths anyway!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back