Don't know what pram/pushchair travel system etc to get?

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Hello I'm asking a little early I know but I like to get my head around things so I'm making an informed choice. Can anyone recommend a site that helps you pick the pram for your lifestyle or recommend what we should be looking at? I'm sure I don't need a thermometer on my pushchair! :lol: We plan to use a sling most of the time for at least 6 months, depending on how much little one weighs! I rarely use public transport, drive mostly, when not driving we walk a lot and have 2 dogs that go out on the fields every day. I'll definitely need a car seat, but by the time I've bought that it's not much more to stretch to a travel system, which will be good for the grandparents.

Help! There are so many choices out there. We went to Babies r us but they seem to only do Graco. Are they any good or is it worth paying extra for the silver cross ones or even more expensive ones like the Janes. I don't mind paying for quality, but I'm not paying just to be fashionable.

Maybe Maxi Cosi Mura or Quinny Zapp? But that's just because I have the same requirements and looked at them, don't really have any experience.

take a look at the britax vigour 3+ its brilliant out on walks and also parent faces which leland still loves ! and its easy to clean all the mud off too but yet still compact enough for town centre shops .

Thanks ladies. They look great. Not too heavy either so good for the arthritic MIL. Definitely better than the massive things I've been looking at.

Gem I can't believe Leland is nearly a year old already! That's flown by. :shock:

hasnt it just !!!!

my buggy by the way is just a fold out and go kinda thing , u do have to take it apart as in take seat off but its very very easy and makes folding easy as no hard handles to pull etc i really highly reccommend !

we have gone fo the britax vigour 3 with the carrycot and carseat. cnt wait to get it

really hope so, we didnt even test drive it as we couldnt find one in the shops near us but did a lot of research and loved the look of it.

well leland loves its ...

s722426749_1545492_337.jpg
s722426749_1474867_8389.jpg

Thanks for all the advice i think we're going to get a Phil & Ted sport or Vibe. I can jog with it keep it for future possible children. Is good for all countryside round here and light enough for GPs. Even my mother likes it!! That woman doesn't like anything I do!!! :lol: :roll:

i didnt think it had suspension tho for countryside ?? cos i loved the phill and teds but didnt go for it for the lack of suspension ? just something to consider !

I don't know about suspension, but my friend uses hers on the forest every day and has never had any problems.

I like the Britax though as they can face you in it.

I've just bought a Phil and Teds Sport - the suspension is FAB!

And you can get a doubles kit for baby 2.

I have yet to use mine heavily, but I HIGHLY recommend!

Xxx

thats ok then ! not sure what model my friend has but its harder then a rock, brilliant for road walking etc but not for woods !

thats why i love my britax too , leland is in fits of giggles when his facing me lmao

Oh good. I plan to wear baby most of the time (well DH will when it gets bigger) so it'll only really be used off road on the odd occasion. I won't be a heavy user either. Researching into the suspension I've seen some brilliant baby joggers, from the States of course, just to be safe I might get a proper joggger as well as most of the jogging sites say not to use P&T. Don't know where I'm going to put it though!!! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back