Where the hells my period? :S

MaybeAFlumpx

Reaction score
I know most people are wanting theirs to stay away here but im just wondering where mines gone to?..Not that i want it of course its just weird. I was just sitting here wondering about it a second ago and ive only just clicked on really:lol:

If my dates in my diary serve me right, then i haven't had a period since March 16th. I stopped taking birth control around the 27th March! (I came off Microgynon 30 incase people are wondering which pill i took), and ever since then the witch has given it legs and done a runner!:lol:

Was just wondering basically if its normal to go this long without a period?..Or is that damn birth control playing hell with my system still?.

Any comments welcome!, as im stuck for suggestions as why the witch hasn't caught me yet :)

Danii x

I think most ladies find their cycles up and down for a little while after stopping the pill, and you didn't stop that long ago x

What Cosmic said.

It's possible you could have got caught straight away, have you done a PG test?

But its true takes a lot of peeps a while for there cycle to settle down.

If you get concerned at all get the docs to check it out.

How long were you on mycrogynon? I was on it for 10 years and when I came off it I didn't have a period for a year! Then they started again. Irregular at first but regular again now! Think they really mess your hormones up and takes a while to get back to normal!

I came off microgynon 30 at the end of october 2010. had my first period christmas eve then nothing until 3 days ago!! now on CD3 and really hoping im regulating as its sooo frustrating having a really long cycle! ive also been taking agnus castus too! hope yours sorts itself out for you x

I came of microgynon in January and I didn't have a period until 12th April but then I had the next one 31 days later so hopefully it's back on track!! I think they say it can take 3 to 6 months to get back to normal. Sometimes longer, everyone is different. I thought there was something wrong with me as all my friends got theirs back straight away! Unfortunately it's just a waiting game but very frustrating if you are ttc as you don't know if you are pregnant or not. Hope this helps xx
Forgot to say I was on it for 14 years!!

Last edited:
OMG hun thats weird the last time i had my period was 16th march and im still waiting for the witch! But i havnt been on BC.. Im not pregnant ive done a test an it was neg.. Maybe go to your doctor, ive been to mine and he gave me provera to induce mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back