where should i get my rememberance tattoo?

When my sister died I got a memorial tattoo done on my foot x

Have you thought about the top of your back by your neck? I have one there and it's surprising how much it's seen by people and if you eventually wanted something else on your back it's almost like its still taking center stage in the middle. You could have something worked around it kinda thing.

we decided on the leg... i was going to go for the back (It would have looked wicked) but my only other tattoo is there (a gecko, for me and Liam) and it would have been a bit crowded

So we are going for the leg, just above the ankle and Rich has taken the design, a photograph of my foot and his pen away to sketch it a few times and get to know the lines and the shapes etc.

We have also decided to get some funky UV inks (i have paid 40quid for them) to go around the tattoo and possibly colour it in a bit. Liam is not sure if he wants me to have UV inks though because he reckons they might be a bit dodgy and he doesnt like it so i am off to do some research to put his mind at ease or decide against it!

looking forward to it and i will definitely show it off!

My friend had a pretty butterfly and her daughters name put on her wrist when she died at a few weeks old. It's really feminine and looks lovely, she has a little reminder every time she sees her wrist that will always be there, think that's what I would do if I was in same position as I have lots of tattoos and this seems a special place that is always visible.

Good luck with your tattoo Hun - can't wait to see the photos - I have always thought there is no point in having them if they can never be seen and the lower leg is great (though painful I have heard) - it is a lovely idea for remembering your angel x

my personal opinion is that women with tattoos on top of arm or chest look quite butch.

What about inside of wrist, lower back, middle of back over spine, back of neck, shoulder, foot, inner ankle.. or why not on your stomach, side or even to the side of your pubic bone (those areas are closer to where your little girl grew xxx

I had a remembrance tattoo on my lower back, I think in a lot of ways it is good to be able to hide a tattoo if you want to

This is a really nice idea, good luck with your tattoo x

cant have it on my stomach because i plan to have many more babies :)

leg it is, i dont plan on having any tattoos on my arms ever but i do plan on having a vine that delicately frames my boobs :) that will come later though

Sounds perfect hun! Let me know any info you may find on uv ink! I love tattoos! Only have two at the moment but want loads more! Got one planned for my foot and ankle. Have one on the base of my spine and on my inner wrist. :)

It'll def be a fitting tribute/remembrance idea!x

i have a uv butterfly tattoo on my wrist fi, theres a pic on my fb, the can be quite subtle as they are very pale but awesome when they glow

Hope you dont mind but here is a pic of my buttefly tattoo on my wrist... :) Pic taken the evening after it was done so still a but swollen but I absolutely love it still even over a year after having it done!

Attachments

• tat.jpg
    tat.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 10
Will check out the UV butterfly thanks Bev xx

Lovely tattoo lullabell!! Really like it!

If anyone else has rememberance tattoos they would like to share, i would love to see them x

Iv been trying to come up with the right design for a remberance tattoo for years but just cant settle on anything and also given the locations of my other tats im not too sure where to put it that it would work but would love to see others just for inspiration :)

This is my other tattoo... it's on the base of my spine.

Attachments

• tat2.jpg
    tat2.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm quite heavily tattooed not to everyones taste but when I lost my baby I had mine done on my wrist going up my arm flowers for all my kids and a flower with wings for the lo I lost x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317391830.971816.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317391830.971816.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 17
This us my tattoo on my foot - had it for passing my degree! Jus idea what foot 1s look like x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317392894.073458.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1317392894.073458.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
Had it ages ago not sore jus - haggered nurses feet after killer shifts this wk x lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back