• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where/how did we meet our o/h?

Flossy82

Reaction score
Nor sure weither there has been a post on this but hey anyway just thought id ask where did we all meet our o/h?

Well i met my o/h at work i had gone in one day for a leaving do and i just so happened to ask my mate who the new guy was over in the corner (also thought that he was rather nice looking too)!anyway she informed me he was the new kp in the kitchen and i was asking everyone for infor on him when i went in to work again i foun out to my amazement he was single :dance: 21 :dance: and was on the look out possibly :D anyway i couldnt help but think about him all the time's i went into work and kept telling my colleagues that i fancied him etc but i was far too shy to do anything (so was he though)! and then one day i got asked to work in the kitchen with him :dance: god i was in heaven then :angel: and all the work crew kept winding me up about him and saying that i should ask him out and whilst i was standing next to him just to grabb his ass to (sorry but he had a nice one)!! but me being me that was out of the question anyway in the end after my 2 days in there with him i had found out that one of the people i work with had told him to ask me out on a date for a drink :cheer: he was so shy it took him all day until he went home to ask me which he did and god i was in 7th heaven all the way home after the that!!!!! and we had our date that night and all went well and the there was several more to follow and well what can i say the rest is history so here we are 3 and a bit years and two kiddies later and all despite what i ever i may say about him i wouldnt swap him for the world he's my mate, my confidont, my life and my lover and im so happy that i got the chance to get with him!!!! :D sorry it was so long.

Hiya Flossy

I remember posting on this thread before - here is the link:

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... sc&start=0

But anyhow, I met mine when I started working in neuro operating theatres! We were both assistant medical technical officers. I had the hots for him but was a bit shy. We would gaze at each other from across the theatre over a patient and a nice bit of brain surgery! The xmas party was coming up and I heard rumours he had asked the organiser if he could sit next to me and he was also spotted outside the hospital entrance cutting down some mistletoe.

Anyway, he got legless and confessed his undying love and got out the mistletoe and from then on, it would be secret clinches in the storeroom and snogs on the operating table in theatre 3 after everyone had gone home! He would also write messages on his gloves and then stand in front of me and open his hand so I could see his message as you couldnt always talk during complex surgery. I was always stifling giggles!

Love him to bits 3 and a half years later - we're now engaged and trying for our first!

I met mine on holiday in magaluf ;)

ha ha Alicebabe!!!!
there must be something in those theatres!!! Me and my OH met whilst working in theatres....orthopaedic!!!!! I'm a nurse and he is....or was a porter!!! It's those scrubs that do it!!! Ha Ha!!! :D :D :D

Hey Liviray - your a woman after my own heart! My OH is now a student ODP and I'm a student nurse but we both qualify in 9 weeks! Get the results of my finals on Monday :pray:

There is definitely an element of sexual tension in an operating theatre!

I met my OH over the internet lol. I knew his sister from a fanclub and she introduced us as we had the same likes.

i met mine in the pub through mutual friends when i was drunk (well i had to be really) teehee!!
but he had a girlfriend...:( we were friends for about 3 yrs and always had a thing for each other eventually we were both single at the same time and realised we should be together. Its the best thing that could have happened to us!! and now i'm having his baby and we're engaged :)

arcanegirl said:
I met my OH over the internet lol. I knew his sister from a fanclub and she introduced us as we had the same likes.

Now we need to know what the fanclub was :think: ?

I met DH at school - I was in the 5th year, he was in the 6th form. He had a girlfriend who he dumped for me (later she turned out to be a lesbian, so think he made a good move there...) 9 years later we're married and have our first little bub. So glad we got together, don't know where I'd be without him :)

I met mine online - I was bored so I did a search on yahoo directory for anyone near me who was online. I found a few people and messaged them all but DH was the only one who bothered saying anything back to me.
We chatted a few times
met up
and the rest is history

Through my brother. They were good mates for a few years before we got together. I always fancied him a bit but we were into different things and I was young so never got it together. One day I text him for laugh asking him to make me a cuppa cos I'd made him one when he was round my place and then he text me back asking me to go round his flat. After that he wouldn't stop texting and then we met up and just never left each other. My brother wasn't happy about it as he thought he'd mess me around but we're still here over two years later. Now married with a nearly 10 month old son :D

on a night out in cardiff with my friend and her partner o/h is friends partners son :oops: xxxxxx

Toyboy eh Rach? My OH is also a toyboy but only by 6 weeks so I doubt that counts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back