I have a dilemma!*UPDATE*

It wasnt me...honest...someone must have stole my laptop for a moment :fib:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Emmylou said:
I fourth this........take it easy for a bit too, maybe just see him casually, as getting straight into a new relationship this soon might mess with your head (however good it may feel now).
Keep in touch with this guy, explain how recently you left your last (very long & serious) relationship, and that you just don't want to rush straight into something else, as it wouldn't be fair on either of you.
With regards to your friend though, I def think you're right to have a talk with her about it and get it all out in the air
:D

EDIT: I meant to get across too thatif he's really interested in a relationship with you, he will happily take things casually/ slowly at the start so you can make sure in your head you are making the right decision before you formalise anything :hug:

Have to say in the nicest possible way, that I'd agree with this. You've come out of a relationship where you were TTC, and you could probably do with some time out to have a think about what you're looking for in a man, and in life in general. Have some time to pamper yourself and get to know yourself alone again and with the girls, and take a new relationship slowly. You were in a real serious one before, and you don't want to get hurt by jumping in too quickly with one that may not -after the honeymoon period- offer everything you need. Have a chat with him and find out what you both want from the relationship - as the other girls said, any guy who is worth sticking with should be prepared to take things as slowly as you need, if that's what you feel most comfortable with.

But on the other hand, you should do what you feel comfortable and happy with, and if this guy is for you, then good luck to you both. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back