Daniel's Mummy

Reaction score
With Daniel's routine.........

From 6 months old he has been really good with his routine:

wake at 7am
1/2 hour sleep in the morning
2 - 2 1/2 hour sleep in the afternoon
bed at 7

the last week or so he is all over the place not sleeping in the day, waking for his dummy constantly in the night (never used to do this). I can't think of anything I'm doing differently so why has he changed all of a sudden. :think:

I feel so tired and down today. I thought I was doing so well until a week ago now i feel like a bad Mummy.

Any ideas or advice would be much appreciated :)

You're not going wrong anywhere, babies change and so do their routines.

Ryan had no routine up until he was about 6-7 months and it was perfect for a month or so but then I went back to work and he started nursery and the whole thing was messed up.

Does he eat much during the day? Waking up in the night could be a sign he wants more solids? Or he could be teething?

You're not a bad Mummy though, babies just like to keep us on our toes :lol: :hug: :hug:

the last week he has been difficult to feed, whereas I have never had trouble before - he has always been a good eater. He doesn't want his normal homecooked food he'd rather just have a bit of bread to chew on or something. He isn't ill and up until now his teeth haven't seemed to bother him to much.

Thanks for your reply :eek:)

sounds like teething to me, Paris was the same around that age.

hannah was sleeping through perfectly at about 12 weeks old as soon as she hit about 5 months she hasnt sletp through ONCE.

she even now gets up twice a night for a bottle. (altho things have got easier as she feeds it to herself)

you've done nothing wrong - its just ups and downs of babies! :hug:

It might be teething. Try using some teething gel or powder and see if it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back