OMG whats gone wrong :(

saffydreamer

Reaction score
Hey all, Ava is now 18 weeks and up until a week ago was sleeping from 8pm- waking up for a bottle around 1ish then sleeping until 7am which was amazing! And this week she has been going to bed about 8 sleeping until 11 and from 11 waking up 3-4-5 times in the night mostley for milk, ive tried feeding her extra oz before bed but she will only take what she usually has, Is this normal? or am i doing something wrong, im so tired and irritable, I cant even nap in the day as her naps lately last all of 15 mins :cry:
any help/advise most appreciated
xxxxxxxxxxx

Could she be teething? Have you tried calpol with her last evening feed? x

no havent tried that yet chick. but i will do, does it sound like teething to you?

It sounds like teething to me hunni, tething really upsets the routine for a while until you get the pain under control

When you start to notice the teething, like when it's really obvious, get some teething gel it's fab stuff and can be used more often (and easier) than Calpol. I just squirt it on his dummy and he goes back to sleep and you can almost see the relief for him, like aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that's better. LOL. But wait til you can see white toothy bits before you give the gel or there's no point to it!!

Yeah try Calpol, see if that works x

Def sounds like teething, Libby is like this at the moment as her top teeth are coming through, poor thing. She soesn't have milk when she wakes until 6am though, but then she's older.

Give the calpol in the milk a try for the bedtime bottle, and then in the night if she wakes, just try to sooth her, give her a bit of milk, and if you think she is waking for just that then try to reduce the amount you give her if you're bottle feeding that is. If you are bf'ing she might just be comforting from you as she is in pain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back