where has curtesy gone?

Collette

Reaction score
I was on the bus this morning and it was packed, not unusual for that time in the morning...there were some men sat down, and not one of them got up to offer me a seat.:roll: an oldish women then got on a few stops later and three guys offered her a seat.:mad:

I am so obviously pregnant, my bump sticks out like im ready to drop at any time. I am really angry!!:mad:

Know the feeling! Last sat went to marks And sparks and needed the loo when I was there. The toilets were out of order and so there were a massive queue for the disabled loo. I duly took my place behind 8 or 9 women. I waited ages and got to the point where I was literally lifting my bump off my bladder to ease the pressure on it. Meanwhile old ladies were jumping the queue, just walking up and barging in! >.<. P@@@ed me right off!
In the end a nice young lass who was in front of me just pushed me to the front and told me to go first cos it was so obvious I really needed to go.

it doesnt really bother me to be honest as Im only pregnant and know that not alot of people would move for a pregnant girl so im just used to it xx

Oh dont be angry dear..All these people are really irritating..My hubby tells me to ask for a seat but I just cannot..strangely I have seen women getting up rather than men 3 times by now..and believe me they are not at all embarassed..

i know this feeling dont worry hun some ppl just need a slap

doesnt get much better when lo is here. we have some really narrow pavements around where i live and honestly im bopping along with the pram and not a single blighter moved to let me through! could have hit someone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back