so angry!!

jenna

Reaction score
we put an offer in on a house last week and weve lost the house :cry: basically the vendors (3 sisters) were suposed to decide this weekend but didnt and some one has out bid us this morning. if theyd done it this weekend we would have got it. :cry: any one else feel like the world is against them sometimes? :cry: we wont be able to afford a house anywhere near as nice as that one now... :cry:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

It wasn't meant to be hun, something better is out there waiting for you.....

It sounds to me as though they were holding out for more money and asked the Estate agent to keep it on the market. Sneaky moo's :evil:

im so upset, just cant get it out of my head ... we offerd the asking price aswell!! weve upped our bid by £50 as thats the most we can borrow but the sales advisor said it probably wouldnt be enough. :wall: it felt so right walking around the place, weve not felt the same in the other houses

Hey Jenna,

I know exactly how you feel, when we were first looking we found a really nice house and we put an offer in. then a builder came a long and put a much higher offer in and he got it. I was upset for months and people used to say

"dont worry it wasn't meant to be, there is something better waiting for you"

Of course i didn't beleive them. Then last year this house popped up for sale out of blue, we viewed and put offer in same day and the day after it was off the market.

This house is cheaper, bigger, nicer and much better than the one i got upset about.

So, you wont beleive me either, but its true Jen, it wasn't meant to be and your dream home is waiting for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back