Where exactly is your 'stomach' lol

kra0

Reaction score
Sorry for being my blonde self and asking what is probably a silly question but can anyone enlighten me please??

I'm wondering because I'm getting aches, bubbling and pains a few inches above belly button and I'm not sure what's in there lol?

Don't think its anything baba related as its so high up but tmi - I'm also constipated so maybe connected to that?
Xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Sounds like trapped wind to me hun...xx

You're stomach is where you gave described and will continue to get higher as your womb expands x

Maybe there's just a bit of movement going on! In saying that, I haven't ate much today as I don't feel well so could be my stomach telling me to eat lol. Thanks for replies xxxx

I have :) :) still can't get past the not being able to keep anything down til after 12 though lol xxxx

wondering if my stomach is up by ribs yet lol feels likeit x

Your gut is in the middle between the bottom ribs, so yes that's what you're describing. Your digestive system is much more sensitive during pregnancy, and you can get digestive problems you've maybe never experienced before now. You can get pain all over your abdomen and it can relate to your digestive system. But your stomach is where you are experiencing discomfort, so nothing to do with bubs really xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back