Napping

Keely

Reaction score
Hi all

Where do all your LO's nap.

I have been putting ellis in his cot (which you all know he hates and crys) but today i was lazy and let him sleep down stairs and he sleep for 1hr 20mins!!!! instead of his 30 mins.

Could have had a nap myself if i knew he would sleep that long!!!

xxxxx

jamie naps in his pram when we r out but at home he always naps in his vibratin rocker chair! i always know ill get stuff done while he naps lol!!

Thea naps in the morning in her vibrating chair and in the afternoon in her cot.

Since the past week and a bit I've got Otis to sleep in his cot (in his room), before he used to sleep on his playmat downstairs but because our living room area is sooo bright I don't think he slept very well. He seems to be doing a lot better in his room and I can definately tell when he's missed his nap cause he's sooooo grouchy or when he needs one for that matter!!!

Olivia usually has a short nap in the morning in her pushchair when i have taken brooke to school an at the shops!

I put her in her cot between 12.30 and 1 after her dinner and she sleeps for 1-2 hours

Mia has 3 naps a day, and she sleeps in her cot for all of them, unless we are out and about she then sleeps in pram/baby carrier.

Amy xx

Rowan just doesn't seem to nap but when I can get him asleep its in his cot although he'll drift off when we are out and about in his pram, to be honest I don't really believe he is asleep most of the time as he's a nosey little oik bless him :rotfl:

Leah sleeps in her cot normally, however shes just fallen asleep on the sofa and she looks really comfi so iv left her there, and padded loads of cusions around her. i am sitting next to her though just incase she rolls over. :oops:

When Brody was very little he'd sleep in his bouncy chair fully reclined. Now he sleeps in his cot for 2 hours in the morning, but none in the afternoon unless hes really tired and miserable.

Louie always has daytime naps (not a lot though !!!) either in his car seat coz its after we get back from school mainly, or in his bouncy chair.

well second afternoon nap in hs bouncy chair was 2hr this afternoon!!! He have NEVER slept more then 30mins in his cot i think he must like the telly noise etc.

I feel like i am giving him bad habit but i am so tired too at the min its just giving me a break xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back