• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where Do You Keep Their Toys?

mamalove

Reaction score
I'm thinking about what to get my 2 year old for Christmas,but i can't even begin to imagine where i'd keep all her toys?
We have 2 bumbos,2 high chairs,2 walkers and tons of toys that she plays and tons of stuff that she ignores.

I want to get her a new table and chairs,maybe a kitchen,some ride on toys,and then trains etc for twins,but WHERE do i keep everything?

What do you do with toys? Do you give them their own little corner to play in?
We had this in our old house,our kitchen was HUGE,so there was plenty of space and only ONE child :oooo: but now our kitchen is ok-ish,and living room is small ..what do i do?
All i seem to be doing during the day is tidy up toys!

Last edited:
all katie's big toys are at daddy's atm! the small ones are int he bumbo box and the travel cot! its really hard for me atm living at my mum's cos i dont want to over take her house with toys!

I keep all Evie's toys in her bedroom- in a few toy boxes. She also has a pop up "laudry hamper" shaped like a duck which i keep some toys in the conservatory for her.

Highchair I keep in the kitchen although we don't use it anymore!

What do you do with bigger toys? Like kitchens ..?
We're seriously thinking of getting a shed just for toys and baby stuff.

We have one of those big flexi tub thing's? Its full of small-ish toys. Its in the lounge, bright yellow and doesn't go with my new decor! We keep a walker in the lounge as well as smaller toys.
Need to find something more appropriate.

Don't ask what were going to do after his birthday and xmas!

What do you do with bigger toys? Like kitchens ..?
We're seriously thinking of getting a shed just for toys and baby stuff.

Evie's lucky enough to have the space in her room for her kitchen and her dressing table and I try to recycle the smaller toys so as a new one comes in an old one goes out!

She has A LOT of toys at my mums and my MILs too so I don't think she needs loads at home.

I've tried putting everything in her room,she just wont play there,she doesn' tspend time in there at all during the day.

Maybe i should get rid of some of our furniture to give them a bit more space :)

We have a lounge/diner, so we tuck all his big toys behind the chair, sort of in the dining area bit at night time. And the smaller toys go into a pine chest that sits against the dining wall. It all got a bit tricky once he had his first birthday and everyone bought him big toys, like garages and things!

We've got a through lounge diner too. We have small stuff in 'really useful boxes' at the back of the sofa in the dining bit so they are out of sight. Some stuff stays in the play pen in the lounge and when we get the kitchen that will go in the dining bit or out in the play house in summer :D

highchair in the kitchen, we have a quite a big kitchen/dinner so have space in there, other things, like jumperoo and othe toys are in her room, the rest is in our living room - which is now maddi's :lol: we have baby den in there and all her toys are in the living. eventually (when house prices pick up grrr) and we move i want a play room downstairs for the kids :)

We have 3 big plastic tubs that stack in our lounge so they're all full of his smaller toys and we have one of them out at a time so he always has 'new' stuff to play with every week. We have 2 ways into our dining room and don't use one of them, so we've got a big space in front of the doors to put any bigger things out of the way when they're not being used. No idea what we'll do after Christmas though :lol:

Rosie has a toy chest in her room, then for Christmas from family we are doing our living room up, and getting side units etc, so going to put her nice toys on display!!!

Most things live in the utility room but since all her Christmas presents are living there too I can't get anything out nor in :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back