Where did she go?

nik106

Reaction score
All day, my LO has been pushing out and up (not bad considering she's fully engaged - i swear she's confused and trying to get out through the side of my belly!) but a few minutes ago, there was like a sucking feeling on my bump and it shrank before my eyes!!

Its been massive and sticks out way beyond the boobies, but now you can't see it past them!!! Where has she gone?

She's gone south by sounds of it - I think when this happends, she wont go back out again. Baby on her way!! Well, could still be weeks yet but certainly pointing in right direction.....

She hadn't moved much, as i could feel her sitting on my left clearly still, but she did drop, she's been extremely heavy last night/today. She's having another push out today but lower :lol:

HURRY UP BABY!!!

Sounds like baby is heading down!! :cheer: not long now!
I hope not! I'm supposed to be getting a sweep next week, and i'm going to ask if i can be induced the following week if that doesn't work as its my brother's wedding the day i turn exactly 42 weeks (so inconsiderate for them to plan it then :lol: ) and my midwife said they would work round it

I meant, i hope its not long :lol: i'm desperate to get this baby out!

Oh!!! I did wonder why you'd want to prolong it.. I must have read it wrong sorry lmao!!

COME ON BABY!!!!!!! :cheer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back