midwife pushing baby down???!!!

Kimbo

Reaction score
ive just been to the midwife this morning, and when she was feeling my belly, she was pushing and prodding really hard that it was painful.
since then, i can hardly walk! when im sat down it takes me 20 minutes to get back up again lol
has she pushed baby down?!! she was pushin really hard and now im in so much pain between my legs!! what has she done to me!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

p.s. i know it's a silly question but ive been in constant pain since she was feeling my bump!

Aww it hurts when they press down doesnt it, mine always tells me to take a big deep breath when she does it :lol:

How did everything else go chick?

happy_chick said:
Aww it hurts when they press down doesnt it, mine always tells me to take a big deep breath when she does it :lol:

How did everything else go chick?

yeah she told me to take deep breaths too lol
but its the pain now in my back and between my legs since she did it that's bothering me.

everything else was ok..... but, she's now facing sideways :wall: :wall:

so i was right last night when i said to you she might have turned around lol

shes also written on my notes shes 4/5 engaged?? wtf?!! :shock:

Hiya Kim, do you remember us talking about the SPD(symphsis pubis dysfunction) Did you ever ask your midwife? Maybe she's just disturbed your pelvis, I also had this and the pain in the tops of my legs was unbelievable painful, I couldn't walk, sit a certain way , struggled getting upstairs etc! Maybe just give her a quick ring and see what she says just to be safe!
Nicola xx :hug:

Ouch sounds painful! :shock: hope it gets better soon!!

My midwife is a bit of a witch! God knows what she'll do next time i see her! :shock:

Twinkletoesnw said:
Hiya Kim, do you remember us talking about the PSD(pubic symphsis dysfunction) Did you ever ask your midwife? Maybe she's just disturbed your pelvis, I also had this and the pain in the tops of my legs was unbelievable painful, I couldn't walk, sit a certain way , struggled getting upstairs etc! Maybe just give her a quick ring and see what she says just to be safe!

is SPD pain where your legs meet your pelvis if u get me?
like right inbetween ur thighs like someone is pushing them apart??

Kimbo said:
Twinkletoesnw said:
Hiya Kim, do you remember us talking about the PSD(pubic symphsis dysfunction) Did you ever ask your midwife? Maybe she's just disturbed your pelvis, I also had this and the pain in the tops of my legs was unbelievable painful, I couldn't walk, sit a certain way , struggled getting upstairs etc! Maybe just give her a quick ring and see what she says just to be safe!

is SPD pain where your legs meet your pelvis if u get me?
like right inbetween ur thighs like someone is pushing them apart??

Sorry to jump in on the post but that is exactly the pain i have and its SPD. Has got worse for me recently too. :hug:

Twinkletoesnw said:
Yes! and its really painful! x

eeeeeeek im gonna start using my ball now and sitting up straight instead of slouching :?
i'm deffinately not helping myself by getting comfy on my recliner :doh: lol

i've been naughty to be honest... got my ball weeks ago and been on it about 3 times :(

Sounds like SPD babe.

But its good news that baby is 4/5 engaged!

Id give the midwife a quick call just to be on the safe side and see if there is anything she can do.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

why did she press down so hard, my midwife is so gentle :think:

I'd give them a ring just to be safe and put your mind at ease

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member