• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where did my bump come from?!

kaybee

Reaction score
Just in the last few days I've gone from just looking a bit more podgy than usual to having a definite bump! People who know me say I definitely look pregnant now, though I think those who don't know me would just wonder if I was or if I was just a bit tubby in the tummy! It disappears when I lie down though :(

I'm really looking forward to properly looking pregnant because at the moment I still feel like a fraud when I wander round Mothercare. :lol:

Yay!!! Hear's to having a bump!

Mine did the same i just looked tubby then all of a sudden it was there! I was shocked last night because before i got in the bath i was looking at my tummy (i was already a 16-18 before i got pregnant) so i stretched my mr blobby tummy out and you could clearly see the shape of my bump, then i saw it move as the baby had a wriggle! Magical!!

kaybee said:
I'm really looking forward to properly looking pregnant because at the moment I still feel like a fraud when I wander round Mothercare. :lol:

I feel exactly the same I want a big bump, i keep thinking am i supposed to be bigger than this?? Is everything ok? My bump is def bigger at night than in morning, cant wait to feel baby proper!!!

Scan not till 11th Nov cant wait!!!

CazH said:
i keep thinking am i supposed to be bigger than this?? Is everything ok?

Me too. I'll hopefully get some reassurance tomorrow. I've only put on 3 pounds so far and all my pre-pregnancy clothes still fit. I'm 20 weeks now and I want it to be more noticeable. It just looks like I've been eating too many pies or something.

I like looking in the hall mirror at night. My bump always looks more formed then. I wonder why we look bigger at night?

I was hardly showing at 5 months pregnant lol, i did lose over half a stone tho when i got pregnant (dont know how was eating normally and didnt have alot of morning sickness lol) i started having contractors at 32 weeks so was in hospital while they stopped them and no one could believe that i was 32 weeks, my mother even bought me pj's coz i didnt have any at the hospital and she couldnt find maternity ones and coz she was rushing she picked up a normal size 10 pair and the fit with lots more room in there lol. At the hospital they gave me steriod injections just incase the baby had been born it would of helped her lungs. My bump went from hardly anything to huge within a few days after the injections, and i even i started getting puffy in the face and feet. I know how you feel though id loved walking round mothercare when my bump was big, but when it was small i use to think are people saying look at her pretending shes pregnant lol.

The bump will come soon enough, so enjoy every moment, oh and we want to see pics lol. Love seeing baby bumps. :hug:

I am exactly the same ladies, although I have put just over half a stone on i think thats because I was so petite before I concieved, I just feel frumpy at the minute although I cant get in my normal clothes though

and again I definately look miles bigger at the night.

think I might have put too much weight on? When I asked my relative she said thats alot for 17 weeks

:hug:

I have put on too much weight already i just look round not pregnant :oops: My own fault as had to give up my job and now ive nothing to do all day apart from a walk to school in the morning and again in the afternoon.

That's a relief that other people think they still look tubby and not pregnant! I only have one pregnant friend and I remember meeting up with her when she was 15 weeks thinking she looked very definitely pregnant (she's a first timer too).

lillyblue said:
think I might have put too much weight on? When I asked my relative she said thats alot for 17 weeks

:hug:

I've put on about 8-10lbs (depending on the time of day :) ) which seems to tie in with what my books say, so you should be fine too!

I'm much bigger at night too, think it must be food + baby!

""I've put on about 8-10lbs (depending on the time of day ) which seems to tie in with what my books say, so you should be fine too

Kaybee its nice to know someone has put about the same amount of weight on as me! I get worried and think people will think I am big for how far gone I am :oops: . Have you ate differently?

Thanks ladies its good to know a few of us feel tubby xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back