Bump envy......

topbird

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I made it to tri 2! yippeeee!!! :dance: :dance:

Getting very excited now. Went shopping to some baby shops yesterday to start having a look around but all the woman in there had lovely bumps and I am still flat as a pancake..... got a very very tiny bump very low in my pelvis which takes a lot of imagination to see!!!

I know I will get one, but I felt like such a fraud looking at the baby stuff. Kept on saying to the shop assistants - I am pregnant you know!! :rotfl:

Found a lovely shop too - Jojo maman bebe - had a really good sale on. Bought a maternity skirt for £5, reduced from £30!

Can not wait till it fits now! :dance:

welcome to tri 2

Great bargain with your skirt won't be long before you are in it

Aww topbird :hug: i know the bump envy feeling!
Even though i have a bump now i still get it if you cant see my bump (i wear a oversized parka coat) Sometimes i feel like wearing a sandwich board over the top whith 'I'm Pregnant!' on it :rotfl: .
Don't worry your bump will come, and you will be the envy of bumpless preggys all over. :D

that's how i was looking in mother care and thinking oh... i can't wait for my big bump...

even those my is still every small... i do look like i'm expecting finally :lol:

don't worry hun, it will come soon with out you even noticing :lol: :lol:

hi there! :wave:

lol, i kno what u mean, i used to walk around breathing in because i thought i looked pregnant when i wasnt, now i am and i have a bump i find myself opening my coat and wearing clothes which accentuate it, and sticking it out proudly (and to make sure i look obviously pregnant and not just fat!)

not long 4 u now tho, i was less than 14 weeks when i found most of my clothes had gotten too tight, now i cant see my feet!

:hug:

Hi

Welcome :wave: and before you know it you will have a nice bump as well
Katrina

Me, me, me! I have *serious* bump envy (see recent posts in my diary) and have the irrational thought that unless I develop a serious baby bump soon, then people will think I've made up the fact I'm pregnant - crazy, eh!?!

I do have a bump that I notice, but it just looks like more fat to anyone else. I'm a size 20 anyway, so only me and OH notice what is different about me, if that makes sense.

I do have to undo the tops of my trousers though!

Love

Valentine xxx

Glad bump envy is a natural stage and not just me being a loon!

I kept on sticking my stomach out to try and make it look like a bump... my husband was just tutting and shaking his head at me! :rotfl:

They did call my bluff in Jojo Maman Bebe though as the shop assistant presented this strap on bump so I could try my skirt on and get an idea of what it will look like, actually totally freaked me out and I ran away!

awww soon the memories of a waist will be a distant memory :rotfl:

I have bump envy too, was a 22 before I got pg, having to buy 24 and 26 now to be able to fasten them but they're so baggy on the legs. But I just look fatter not pregnant. Think I would have to gestate like an elephant to get a serious bump! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back