Where can I get the large plastic wipe boxes with lid?

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi girls,

I remember with my kids, having a large plastic wipe box / holder for the large wipe packets, and you just opened the lid and refilled it. It closes so the wipes don't dry out.

I found a small red huggies one in sains a few months ago and got it for my change bag, but does anyone know where I can get a large one for the normal wipe packets , for home?

I am thinking , it might have come in the bounty packs you get in hospital, anyone just had a baby, and got one in there pack?:lol: they were soooo handy.

Thanks

was wondering this myself. i didnt get 1 in my bounty pack but hopefully someone will come along and tell us where we can get 1 x

I think i have got one of these i got it from boots - come with a pack of pampers sensitive wipes 64 pack inside!! think it was about £3.00!!

Love mine for indoors, saves having a million packs of wipes open everywhere!

Well i was thinking one tub for upstairs and one for downstairs and just refill once they run out and then don't have to keep moving stuff every morning/ night so it will make my life easier.....well thats the theory!!!

tescos have them :thumbup: mine came in my bounty pack with K, dont htink i got one this time tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back