Where are you sitting?

I'm on the small sofa wrapped up in Kian's Ben 10 blanket as i'm so cold. OH is snooring on the big sofa!! And who said romance was dead!!

Last edited:
im now cuddled up on my sofa with Rosie lying next to me, whilst she watches ITNG in between having little cat naps

I'm on the sofa watching Caitlyn make a mess with paper and water. I have no idea how paint is appearing from this magic colouring book but I am amazed!

I'm at work now.....slyly nipping on and off......

Nap time!! I am now sprawled out on the sofa thinking I should tidy up whilst moo is asleep :rofl:

Just been for a muffin from the kitchens.....so it's cuppa tea time here....I wouldnt mind a nap actually.....just a shame the head's office is 2 doors down from mine and I snore.....

Where do you sit to come on pregnancyforum.co.uk?

I sit on the recliner with the laptop on the arm :lol:

Anyone in their office? Kitchen?

Right now I am sitting on a train about five minutes outside Glasgow. Going to see Eddie Izzard to tonight. Loving my iPhone!

I'm going to bed now but i'm gonna be good and go without the lap top and i'm gonna stack some Zzzzz;s xxx

Living room again tonight, fire is out :wall: and oh has went to bed to won't want me tapping the keyboard :lol: so I'm here and its getting cold :mad:

my oh is watching the office u.s lying next to me :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back