Bit random

jenna

Reaction score
ok, i was just wondering which you would do in this situation.

so if your dad was taking you and your DH some where in a car what would you do?

A. sit in the front with your dad and let your DH sit in the back?
B. Sit in the back with your DH?
C. Let your DH sit in the front with your dad?

:think:

ask your DH what he would prefer but i would definately have someone in the front to make it fair on your dad or he'll feel like a taxi man we used to have this all the time before i passed my test an it was usually me in the back getting car sick lol

I would let DH sit in the front, but DH gets on really well with my dad.

Cx

I normally sit in the front when going somewhere with my mum or dad, with OH in the back next to zack. When we go somewhere with OHs parents I sit in the back and he sits in the front.

Strange question hun lol :D

in my family its always men in the front women in the back...dunno why!

i sit in the back. i even offer the front seat to my dad / mum if oh is driving.

i always sit in the front and let OH sit in the back..with his family he sits in the front..except when i was pregnant i usually got the front!

I'd let DH sit in the front. He's too big to sit in the back comfortably (26 stone).
Plus he gets on well with my dad anyway.

I'd let OH sit in the front because he needs more leg room than me. :lol:

I always sit in the back with Phoebe too :lol:

id sit in the front and put oh in the boot :lol:
:rotfl:

ok, just that i always sit in the back with my DH if its my dad.
when its his dad i sit in the back and he just automatically sits in the front. Bit annoying - i usually just sit there with nothing to do, no one talks to me and some times its been for 3 hours! :wall: lol

Hi

Wellwhen we first started dating we would always sit in the back together my dad always laughed he felt like a taxi cab.
But now that weve been together over 3 years and arent in the mushy stage lol i usually let him sit inthe front since hes tall .
Ktarina

with dh's mum, he sits in the front, but then again he normally does as he gets sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back