When.....

AgentM

Reaction score
Did your morning sickness kick in? Just wondering if it could be an indicator as to how pregnant I am! :)

I've been pregnant four times.

Each has been different.

With this one, I was about 4 weeks when I became very sicky-feeling, but it could also be because of the possible multiple there might have been in there that we lost.

With my first, it was my feeling slightly queasy at 6 weeks-ish that made my mate suggest a test (wasn't trying). Same re second pregnancy (lost) and with last one (lost), about 6 weeks too I think, and then I was very sick, but not as sick as this time.

It can vary and also depends on how many babies are in there. My friend is 7 weeks ahead and I'm sure she said she's not been or felt sick once? Flip.

I've only had 2 days where I was sick and it was about 6 weeks

This is my first pregnancy and i havent suffered with any morning sickness. I had a few mornings where i felt a bit sickly but that soon shifted when i ate xxx

First time about 5-6 weeks which lasted all the way to 12 weeks and then stopped. This time it kicked in at 10 weeks until 14/15.

The 8th week of this pregnancy I felt really sick, everytime I moved I thought I would throw up but I wasn't sick at all. It went away after that week and so far nothing again.
X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

erm im still waiting for it to start lol i dont get ms

It started at around 5 weeks for me.
Everyone is different, and it's not really an indicator of how far on you are because it can come and go at any time x

Do a clear blue see how far it says or have you already? Everyone is different so you can't rely on that...i'm still waiting for it lol xxx

I haven't had any morning sickness at all to date so hoping I won't! x

Mine started at 7 weeks and is still here now x I do think its different for everyone though as my friend was sick from 4 weeks x

both times mine started around 6 weeks and lasted till the day i gave birth last time fingers crossed not this time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back