when you are pregnant, you glow!!

isobel84

Reaction score
Yeah... i been waiting for that glowing moment since i was 7 weeks...
I think i look so tired, pale, spots seems to like me more now, dry skin, dandruff (dont know how to spell that).
A few ppl have said to me, wow you are starting to glow!! and i run to the mirrow and who ever it is that is looking back on me i dont know..
I used to think i wasnt too bad but i really feel ugly now. :wall2:
I havent said to Oh how i feel but i think he knows cuz he keep on telling me how pretty and gorgeous i look, first time he knows about timing!

So lets hope its like they say... a girl take her mums beauty.. she better come out goregeous!! :whistle:

Anyone glowing??

i went to a friends wedding lastweek and got told the same, i didnt feel glowing, but i havnt had any pregnancy symptoms until hitting 13 weeks, more tired, thirstier, dandruff aswell (weird) and starting with backache which i have never suffered from which is kinda weird,

maybe people think it makes ya feel better if they say your glowing, personally i think its a conspiracy insted of making you cry and saying god you look sh*t, lol

xxx

I was told i looked like i was glowing by a colleague the other day, really?? I feel crap my hair is greasy my skin in dry, im itchy and feeling really unattractive.

Still its nice to hear it, if only i felt it!!

I have never glowed in any of my pregnancys and deffo is not is this one im fat, had to dye my hair dark as the blonde dye was killing my head, my ankles have turned into rolls and i just feel horrible i think it just summit someone made one one day to make pregnant woman feel better, saying that everyother pregnant person i seem to see looks glowing and this make me feel worse lol

..... and the rare occasions i do feel a slight glow, someone will say "oh you look tired!!" Charming!!

..... and the rare occasions i do feel a slight glow, someone will say "oh you look tired!!" Charming!!

haha yeah when you have put that extra effort in with makeup and hair.. "you look shattered hun" oh thanks.. hahaha

I have never glowed in any of my pregnancys and deffo is not is this one im fat, had to dye my hair dark as the blonde dye was killing my head, my ankles have turned into rolls and i just feel horrible i think it just summit someone made one one day to make pregnant woman feel better, saying that everyother pregnant person i seem to see looks glowing and this make me feel worse lol

i know how your feeling im expanding and just had to go red as my blonde wasnt taking properly :( and i have acne all over i just want a bag to wear over my face lol

With DD I did fill like I was glowing!! I felt and looked fab! My hair was lush, skin clear, nails strong etc! This time I fill constantly tierd and I'm so pale!!
I'd love to "glow" this time but can't see it happening yet! :(

I'm not glowing :( I've come to the conclusion that it's just something someone a long long time ago came up with to make a pregnant woman feel better about herself. After all, saying 'ooh, you look big' or 'ooh your skin looks terrible' isn't quite the same is it? Although I'm getting that too. Whatever happened to tact?!!

Hmmm, I'm wondering where my "glow" is too! I hope glow finds me soon :-( lol x

With DD I did fill like I was glowing!! I felt and looked fab! My hair was lush, skin clear, nails strong etc! This time I fill constantly tierd and I'm so pale!!
I'd love to "glow" this time but can't see it happening yet! :(

You was lucky with your DD then, lol! Hopefully I might feel better after some highlights on Thursday, we all need a good pamper! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back