• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when will she laugh?

Kimbo

Reaction score
leahs been smiling like mad since about 5/6 weeks
shes 10 weeks now but still not had a laugh
she opens her mouth wide as if shes laughing but its like a silent laugh cos no sound comes out?
shouldnt she be laughing now?
she makes plenty of ooooh and aaaahhh noises and chats away but no laugh :(

Mine didn't laugh til she was about 17 or 18 weeks. Life is clearly not that funny :) But even now she doesn't laugh loads although she smiles a lot.

My DD did her first very short burst laugh at 10 weeks, but didn't laugh repeatedly or often until a little while after that.

Valentine Xxx

Evie did it the other week... but we have only had the occasional one since then despite trying all day everyday!

But today she has learnt how to scream really loud and she literally shakes with excitement when shes doing it! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

edwards laughted properly 1st time 2day..almost 16 weeks all babies r different kim she will do it.. give her time

laetitia85 said:
Kenzo started laughing when he was about 3 months old i think.

he laughs when I tell him off, like here: :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_30ec3Sg8Y

OMG thats so funny...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Serena chuckles but has only ever had a gut busting laugh a few times... and never for more than a few seconds... mummy tends to be quite funny, mainly my hair, and books are funny too.... :D She smiles and coos away all the time, and she does that open mouth smile where she looks like she's about to crack up and then nothing happens but a little giggle... :roll:

I think Oliver laughed for the first time a couple of days ago in the bath, but it was more of an excited squeal maybe. He does massive grins and squeaks and coos when he's really happy, but no proper laugh yet.

Ellie laughed about 11weeks... from what ive read Kim its normall about 3-4 months :)

Rubin has only just started :roll: Not a full blown belly blaster, just a bit of a squeal :D

Come on Roobs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back