• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When will it be negative??????

Tick-Tock

Reaction score
Did another PG test today and it was still faint positive…. We discussed it and have decided to wait and take another one early next week as they did say to take one after 7-10 days at the hospital, it would have been a week yesterday… Hopefully that'll be negative…

However I haven't had really any bleeding since the last hospital visit, only really pinkish red CM, and now its almost totally clear.....

I just want this over and done with, so we can get on with TTC again!!!! It'll have been 8 weeks yesterday since the M/C started!!

Has anyone else had a similar problem with BFP's after M/C?

J
XX

Hiya J,

Sorry your still getting positives, you have had a really rough tiem recently and my heart goes out to you hun.

Cant really help with the questions you asked but just wanted you to know that im thinking of you. Will drop you an email soon.

Hi honey,
I am no use either. But I wanted to give you a hug, I wish this could just end for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Thinking of you
Michelle
x

hi hun :wave:

Im sorry i cant help much either but i have heard that the pregnancy hormone can take quite a while to totally get out the sysyem so like you say take another test in a few days and see what that says.

All i can really do is send you my love and hope that everything works out for you soon.

Lots of love huni :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

HI,

try not to worry. It took about 7 weeks before I got a negative result after my last miscarriage and about 2 weeks for the first 1.

Gill :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back