Not really showing still

Little bean

Reaction score
Hi I'm 22 + 3 and still don't look that pregnant just fat :0( I know I'll be moaning when I'm too big to put my socks on lol, but just wondering if anyone else feels like this? Xx

I keep getting told I,m not big either and depending what I,m wearing I just look fat too. There,s a lady at my playgroup who is 28/9 weeks gone and no one knew she was preg till last week :shock: she,s quite tall so she hid it pretty well. I,m sure you,ll wake up one morning and a bump will have come outta nowhere xx

As above really. I didn't start showing noticeably until about 25 weeks and even then when I told people they were asking where my bump was!

As much as people say it, one day your bump WILL just sprout out and you'll wonder where it came from! There was someone in third tri not long ago who only had a tiny cute bump because of the way baby was lying. :)

It really depends what I wear whether I look pregnant or not. If I just wear jeans and a hoody no one can tell and I just look fatter.

Wow you guys must have amazing ab muscles! dont worry you prob show more than you realise because you see yourself everyday if that makes sense.

We'll all be really jealous as I bet you spring back to your pre-pregnancy shape in no time
Xx

im 28 weeks this week and still tiny most people dont know im pregnant til i say then there shocked at how many weeks i am :dance:i dont really mind though 3rd time being pregnant and carried tiny each time!! after i have my babies i look like i was never pregnant to start with hehehe :) xx

You'll have to share your secret! :)

I hope I'm like that, but I've had a bump since 11 weeks (bloated since 5) so I doubt it :)
Xx

You'll have to share your secret! :)

I hope I'm like that, but I've had a bump since 11 weeks (bloated since 5) so I doubt it :)
Xx

im not sure lol as they always make me have growth scans coz how tiny i carry 1st baby 6lb 13ox 2nd baby 7lb 10oz so about average size babies :) one MW reckons its because im tall and baby can grow with me not out of me lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back