When to test?

Donna88

Reaction score
So, I've come off the depo and had my first period last month. After coming off the depo before I'm pretty sure my cycles regulated themselves pretty quickly.

We didn't DTD around the time I thought I was due to ovulate as my husband was ill, but we did on cd17, I had waterCDy CM right from 14 through to 18 when it turned more like egg whites (not loads though)

So based on a 28 day cycle I would expect that I couldn't be pregnant and that I would be due on today, no sign of AF and negative pregnancy test (I know if I ovulated later that it is possibly still early for a pregnancy test anyway)

I haven't had loads of symptoms, but I have felt nauseous over the weekend (no actual sickness) my nipples are very tender, I've had more egg white CM and slight cramps.

Is there a chance that I am pregnant? Also when should I test? Should I wait until the weekend to see if AF shows her face or test throughout the week?

Really bad cramping now tonight, I'll hold off on the test a day or two to see if AF arrives I think

I'd hold off until you're a couple days late...that way if AF shows by then, then you have your answer without having to see a negative test :) I had hurrendous cramps when I was 2 days late and thought AF had started. I was so convinced it had started I asked my hubby to drive me home from the shops! But when I got home: nothing! Also had a lot of ewcm...I took a test the next morning (3 days late) and got my bfp on a frer and cleablue digi :) good luck hun! xxx

I didn't hold off; negative :(

But still no sign of AF so none the wiser. I suppose I just have to wait and see don't I.

Will see if anything appears over the weekend

Could be Too early Donna. I would test again in a week or so if no AF but bear in mind your body may still be adjusting to coming off birth control xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back