• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when to buy maternity clothes?

Sal C

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just wondered when is the best time to start buying maternity clothes? Itching to get choosing some but don't want to buy loads of stuff that won't last the whole pregnancy. Did everyone wait until they started to outgrow their own clothes?

well it doesnt make sence to buy them before you need them.. but i suppose you will use them wont you..

I have bought a couple of bundles from ebay when I saw a bargain- mainly trousers- as a lot of the tops in fashion at the moment are fine to wear with a bit of a bump

You can start buying them whenever! but start wearing them when your reg clothes are too uncomfortable for you anymore, i got away with my normal tight trousers till i was 28 weeks, then after that I pulled all my elasticated combats and cargo trousers out!

when your normal clothes start feeling uncomfortable!

I have bought some tops and a couple pair of trousers... not having to wear the trousers yet as i can still get away with my regular ones.. but i am wearing the tops as my others were getting a little tight around the chest area and my bumps starting to appear... (in the last week its grown lots)

I only bought a couple of things quite late on as I wore my normal clothes up until about 28 weeks... (im skinny anyway and luckily long tops were in fashion!). And by the time I was that far gone I didn't need loads and loads of stuff as I was not far off finishing work and it would be useless me having a whole load of maternity stuff that I'd only be wearing round the house. If you want to get stuff in early then I'd also suggest ebay or freecycle, see what you can get for not too much money, as you never know how long you'll even need it for.

I was in america in july i bought some then, but im so sorry I didnt buy more they had really nice stuff and it was really cheap :doh:

I think buy yourself a few bits if you fancy it - even if its just to be buying some - well that is what im like, but maybe that is not a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back