what size clothes?

kerryp said:
now that makes me feel loads better... we are only a day different in our due dates & your body is the same as mine :) ive got a flabby waist but nothing i would call a bump either... if one more person at works tells me im "carrying well" because im not showing yet i think ill scream! Dont think my bump envy is helped by working with a woman that is 3 weeks ahead of me but expecting twins... shes been HUGE for ages now. i really want my bump as me & the OH seem to be having a hard time accepting the pregnancy as it wasnt expected & i think bump will make it more real to us.

Awww bless ya :hug: I don't know if I just didn't notice before but suddenly I see pregnant women all the time! They seem to have sprung up from nowhere and I'm surrounded by them LOL! :rotfl: I'm sure we will be complaining in a couple of months that are bumps are huge and getting in the way :wink:
When is your next scan? Are you going to find out what you are having? Mine is 6th May and we really want to know. I'm sure when you see your next scan and if you know what sex it is it will feel more real. Have you felt any movement yet? I havn't and I'm getting paranoid about it :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back