When the clocks change....

Sage

Reaction score
Ok so next weekend the clocks go back. I never thought an hour would make such a difference but now kyran's here, that hour is going to have to result in a change to his routine! And he doesnt cope well with change!!

He always wakes up 6am on the dot in time for his dad to feed him before work. So i guess he's guna be wide awake at 5am now and its guna be tired earlier.

Has anyone got any tips to ajusting them to the hour difference. I no slowly doing things at different times will help him eventually ajust but just wondering if any of you had any other "magical" words of wisdom!! :D

Ooooh I hadn't even thought of this :wall: nightmare. No advice but would be interested to see what people normally do :)

The clocks are going forward so it will be 7am if he normally wakes at 6am! Hooray...you get an extra hour...sort of!
It's putting them to bed that's going to be tricky. I think I'll wear Tom out during the day! Lx

Do they....."thinks" :think: .........oooo thats much better then! but getting him to bed might be interesting! ha! but id rather be fighting with him in the night that god knows what hour in the morning! :rotfl:

yep, spring forward in the Spring and fall back in the Fall

ha i'll have to use that method in future! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back